We offer a wide range of patterns depending on the rubber mixture or working conditions: NR, SBR, EPDM, NBR, CR, food industry rubber sheets.
At the customer’s request, we can offer combined versions of the above-mentioned rubber mixtures.
Rubber sheets are used to cover worktops, warehouse and automobile floors, to stamp gaskets, plate (rubberize) driving drums mounted on conveyors, etc.
– general use COMART rubber sheets;
– ABRART abrasion resistant rubber sheets;
– FIREART flame resistant rubber sheets;
– OILART oil resistant rubber sheets;
– OILART antistatic and petrol resistant rubber sheets;
– HEATART heat resistant rubber sheets;
– OZOART atmosphere resistant rubber sheets;
– FOODART food industry rubber sheets;
– TRISART sandwich rubber sheets;
– ROUGHART roughtop rubber sheets;
– OZOART ozone resistant rubber sheets.
Aspect and dimensions:
Thickness: 2 to 40 mm
Length (mm): min. 10000 ± 3%
Width (mm): 1000; 1200; 1300; 1400; 1600 ± 3%
Structure: without or with one or two insertions
– for thickness of 2 up to 10 mm – both sides smooth, one side smooth with impression on the other or with impression on both sides;
– for thicknesses over 10mm – one side smooth with impression on the other, or with impression on both sides;
12,50 and over
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.