Artego

previous arrow
next arrow
Slider
Play Video

ARTEGO is a national leader on the conveyor belt market and one of the largest manufacturers of technical rubber articles in the world.

The history of ARTEGO dates back to 1975 when the industrial unit for processing technical rubber and regenerated rubber articles was built on the platform in the north of Targu Jiu.
In 1990, the unit became a joint stock company with ARTEGO brand, being 75% owned by employees, the remaining 25% representing other shareholders.
The ARTEGO name is a well-established brand and represents a guarantee for the quality and promptness with witch our company meets the requirements of our customers. We have modernized our equipment with modern and high quality lines (French) to ensure superior quality products. We produce a wide variety of conveyor belts, rubber plates, rubber mats and a wide range of gaskets for the Romanian market and worldwide.

40 years

experience

romanian

capital

cutting edge

equipment

Technical rubber goods

  • conveyor belts with textile insertion for general use, all dimensions;
  • conveyor belts with textile insertion for underground, explosive environment;
  • flame resistant conveyor belts with textile insertion for underground;
  • heat resistant conveyor belts with textile insertion for the cement industry and steel plants;
  • textile ply conveyor belts for the food industry;
  • textile ply conveyor belts resistant to mineral oils;
  • textile ply conveyor belts for agricultural use;
  • textile ply conveyor belts with aramid pattern;
  • steel cord conveyor belts for general use, all dimensions;
  • steel cord flame resistant conveyor belts for the extraction industries (coal, ferrous and nonferrous minerals).

Our company is listed on
The Bucharest Stock Exchange

Photo gallery